Take your Organic Sulfur in a delicious way with this healthy side dish. The perfect option when you’re craving something sweet, our Sweet Potato and Organic Sulfur Puree helps you get your daily dose of sulfur plus additional vitamins and nutrients from the sweet potato and apple. Organic Sulfur is heat stable and can be added to hot drinks, soups, or used in low-temperature baking.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large baking apple
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp Organic Sulfur
- ½ C. almond milk
- ½ C. canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Wash the apple and sweet potato. Puncture the sweet potato with a fork.
- Bake the apple and sweet potato for 40 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove the apple and continue baking the sweet potato for an additional 10-20 minutes, until soft.
- Core the apple and remove the skin from the sweet potato.
- Add almond and coconut milk, lime juice, cinnamon, Organic Sulfur, baked apple, and sweet potato to a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Add to baking pan and bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes.